- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Strategize, define and execute customer’s social media plans. Including number and type of posts, frequency, creative ideas, and channels’ progress.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals.
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Work with Account Managers to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients' industries.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our clients’ keyword and SEO strategies.
- Build and develop the department’s plans and the proposal that sent to the clients.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Media Hatem Salem has grown from a start-up advertising agency in Cairo in 1991 to a leading creative communication and advertising company headquartered in Cairo with 3 hired global shooting studios in 3 major cities New York, Paris & Vienna. Media Hatem Salem is part of Hatem Salem group of agencies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Media Hatem Salem