- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social and medical insurance
About the Job
- Analyze financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget.
- Present monthly, quarterly & annual budgets to senior managers.
- Review budget requests for approval.
- Forecast future budget needs, create financial forecasts and make budgeting decisions.
- Plan, evaluate, design and implement the company’s budget & ensuring business growth and compliance with the law.
- Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each reporting period.
- Design and implement effective budgeting policies and procedures.
- Review the company’s budget for compliance with legal regulations.
- Ensure department managers meet budget submission deadlines.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Europcar is the leader in car rental services in Europe. Present in 140 countries, the company provides customers with access to the world's largest vehicle rental network through its own operations, franchisees and partnerships.
See all Careers and Jobs at Europcar
With 150 employees committed to...