- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Quarterly Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Present and sell spare parts products and services to current and potential customers.
- Supplies parts to the mechanics in the dealership who service and repair vehicles and cars.
- Extract the correct Item code according to customers need.
- Prepare price list quotations to both external and internal customer and the follow up and perform the sales transaction.
- Conducts outbound calls, to identify prospective customers.
- Act as an information source on customer order processing and/or service policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain sales material and current product knowledge.
- If the parts are not in stock, he may request to order them or suggest substitutes.
- Compiling lists of prospective customers using trade directories and other sources.
- Visits regular and prospective customers, to establish and act on selling opportunities.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Automotive Engineering Services
About this Company
We at Mansour Chevrolet would like to introduce you to Al-Mansour Automotive, one of Egypt's largest importers, distributors and retailers of motor vehicles. The group began its activity in Alexandria Egypt in 1975, thus commencing its 25th year anniversary and the signing of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Mansour