- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The jobholder is expected to play a supervisory role in identifying risks and work with the team for contributing in delivery of Annual Audit Plan for our group of companies;
- Support in the development and implementation of the Internal Audit Policies and Procedures Manual;
- Participate in the annual audit plan including any special tasks or projects requested by Board of Directors/Top Management through performing audits by evaluate and improve the effectiveness of internal control, risk management & governance processes;
- Reporting all issues that arise out of conducting periodic audit, including escalating all significant issues and suggesting potential improvements to the same and providing information concerning such issues through resolution;
- Prepare Audit Work Programs, Internal Audit Reports, obtain audit client confirmation on audit findings, management responses before issuing Final Audit Report.
- Ensuring follow-up action is taken where remedial plans have been recommended to a process and that the required changes have been implemented;
- Provides technical assistance to professional staff and gives case direction.
- Comply with the Mandatory Guidance of the International Professional Practice Framework (IPPF) of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA);
- Comply with Union Group Internal Audit Competency Framework, Strategy, Objectives and Plans.
6 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Telecommunications
About this Company
Union Group is a leading group in distribution, logistics, retail, and after sales service specialized in telecommunication products as well as consumer electronics providing best in class services. Over 20 years of experience providing business services to companies operating...
See all Careers and Jobs at Union Group