- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The Social Media Specialist
- Will creatively handle various online social media channels and marketing tools, execute the online marketing strategy making a strong online company presence that builds an effective connection and encourage targeted audience to engage.
- S/he will be responsible for creating and executing content across all our social media to establish the company’s reputation based on comprehensive analytics.
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to the company’s needs.
- Creating and managing monthly promotions.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of approved relevant high quality content.
- Monitor trend in social media tools, applications channels.
- Designing and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research and platform determination.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (text, images or videos).
- Create editorial calendar and publishing schedule.
- Capturing and analyzing the appropriate social media data, metrics insights and best practices in order to continuously improve our image.
- Design Digital media campaigns aligned with the company’s goal.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to improve profitability.
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Headquartered in Cairo, Egypt, yet unrepressed to cover operations in all continents, Raya Holding is an auspicious investment conglomerate managing a diversified investment portfolio. As the parent company for ten up-and-coming lines of business, Raya Holding operates in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center