- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The Social Media Specialist
- Will creatively handle various online social media channels and marketing tools, execute the online marketing strategy making a strong online company presence that builds an effective connection and encourage targeted audience to engage.
- S/he will be responsible for creating and executing content across all our social media to establish the company’s reputation based on comprehensive analytics.
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to the company’s needs.
- Creating and managing monthly promotions.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of approved relevant high quality content.
- Monitor trend in social media tools, applications channels.
- Designing and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research and platform determination.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (text, images or videos).
- Create editorial calendar and publishing schedule.
- Capturing and analyzing the appropriate social media data, metrics insights and best practices in order to continuously improve our image.
- Design Digital media campaigns aligned with the company’s goal.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to improve profitability.
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center