- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The Social Media Specialist
- Will creatively handle various online social media channels and marketing tools, execute the online marketing strategy making a strong online company presence that builds an effective connection and encourage targeted audience to engage.
- S/he will be responsible for creating and executing content across all our social media to establish the company’s reputation based on comprehensive analytics.
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to the company’s needs.
- Creating and managing monthly promotions.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of approved relevant high quality content.
- Monitor trend in social media tools, applications channels.
- Designing and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research and platform determination.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (text, images or videos).
- Create editorial calendar and publishing schedule.
- Capturing and analyzing the appropriate social media data, metrics insights and best practices in order to continuously improve our image.
- Design Digital media campaigns aligned with the company’s goal.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to improve profitability.
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
About this Company
Headquartered in Cairo, Egypt, yet unrepressed to cover operations in all continents, Raya Holding is an auspicious investment conglomerate managing a diversified investment portfolio. As the parent company for ten up-and-coming lines of business, Raya Holding operates in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center