- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
12,000 to 15,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing graphics for Web Site.
- Professional graphics required.
- Please send a list of your previous sites for review.
Main Duties :
- This is a role within the organization and the ideal candidate should possess an understanding of online business for desktop and mobile and usability considerations for web design.
- The candidate should be capable of applying these understandings in his/her designs
- Additionally, the candidate should be able to operate in a fast-paced, team environment that collaborates closely to meet deadlines.
- Design, code, and standardize pages, web sites, mobile sites using HTML5, CSS, and working with ASP/ASP .Net.
- Engage in detailed quality assurance activities that include Visual proofing, broken images/links review, user acceptance testing, template standardization, and optimizing web page and images for fast viewing online.
- Maintain internal documentation for web page template designs, and quality assurance checklists.
- Assisting with creation of brand identity materials, brand standards, process documentation as required.
- Adhere to Extreme Programming practices and closely work with development and pre-sales Teams to ensure requirements are understood, concerns are addressed, and execution is efficient.
- Build walk through demos and concept ideas and designs for project
- Assist in Presentation graphics and Idea visualizations
6 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
eBusiness Solutions Enabling Group (eBSEG) is a Global premier solution provider for Omni-channel e-Business solutions. eBESEG is a unique and capable organization focused on applying a long standing tradition of technology perfectionism to dynamic corporate challenges, where...
See all Careers and Jobs at eBSEG