- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a competent Helpdesk to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
An excellent Helpdesk technician must have the good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
- Maintain and support point of sale and back office systems
- Support new branches openings, functionality enhancements and upgrades
- Configure and maintain computers, POS peripherals, handheld terminals and networking equipment in branches
- Provide first level support to branches requests
- On-site diagnose, repair and upgrade hardware or software as necessary
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Follow up with branches to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by branches
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by branches to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Write training manuals.
About this Company
With 15 years of experience serving the Egyptian community, Misr Pharmacies is recognized as one of the most trusted pharmacy chains in Egypt that provide professional health care, beauty care, and pharmaceutical services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr Pharmacies