- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Managing inbound/outbound calls and customer service inquiries and complains
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- Liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- Produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Greeting and welcoming visitors
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (ex: emails, faxes)
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Jdar Group started mainly to cater for the increasing demand of quality residential and commercial properties in Egypt.Jdar Group has scaled heights of success and customer satisfaction in all its endeavors. We further hope to develop and provide more beautiful and tranquil...
See all Careers and Jobs at Jdar Group