- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- Ensuring the agency is meeting the client’s needs
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s advertisement projects.
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- Be responsible for managing the client relationship through effective communication, problem solving, and responding to requests
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Media Hatem Salem has grown from a start-up advertising agency in Cairo in 1991 to a leading creative communication and advertising company headquartered in Cairo with 3 hired global shooting studios in 3 major cities New York, Paris & Vienna. Media Hatem Salem is part of Hatem Salem group of agencies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Media Hatem Salem