- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintaining positive business relationships and building rapport with customers.
- Reaching out to customers leads through referrals.
- Achieving agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within deadlines.
- Coordinating exerted efforts with team members and other departments to maximize the aspired outputs.
- Providing direct manager with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potentials for new products/services.
- Staying up to date with sales market trends, best practices and promotional trends.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature, shifting/ conveying customers to the concerned department to top off sales process.
- Submitting the required reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual results reports.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to direct manager.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
2 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Exact Group was Established in 2004, specialized in different fields such as Marketing & Business Development Sector, Luxury Automotive Sector & Facility Management Sector. In 2017, a new family member was added to our group which is Exact Real Estate offering various Real...
See all Careers and Jobs at EXACT Group