Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, translation, linguistics, or technology
- 3+ years of proven experience in managing high-quality localization projects
- Excellent command of the English language
- Fluency in another language besides English is a plus
- Solid knowledge of internationalization and localization
- Hands-on experience with localization platforms and tools
- Strong and proven skills in project planning and resource and risk management
- Familiarity with web publishing technologies, software development processes, and design
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of individuals in a dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Attention to details
- Ability to work well under pressure, complete assignments accurately, and manage time effectively
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 300 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...