- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Configure, customize and develop solutions over CRM application (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) based on the customer plan.
- Develop and test programs and programming modifications; Write testing plans for others to test your work
- Managing the CRM platform that is used for service provisioning to all government entities (PaaS)
- Administrating the Platform and make sure it is healthy and functional including the server’s S/W configurations and CRM server Maintenance tasks.
- Create new tenants workspace, new tenants’ admins, and manage their privileges.
- Develop new functions and features in the CRM platform that can be utilized by all hosted tenants.
- Develop and maintain integration points with current and new government shared services (SMS, Payment,….etc)
- Maintain Dynamics CRM Server’s related technologies
- Maintain server’s S/W updates and Dynamics CRM patching process as described and provided by Microsoft
- Maintain CRM Performance optimization
- Maintain CRM Organisation Business customization
- Maintain CRM Organisation security and managing users
- Handle CRM incidents escalations
- Owns SQL server settings tasks of Dynamics CRM instance
- Owns SQL server Maintenance tasks of Dynamics CRM Databases
- Install and manage different components of the application from deployment, setup and configuration perspective (Web application, Mobile application, Sandbox, Synchronous processing, ASync. Processing, SSRS, SSS,…)
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Malomatia is a leading provider of professional technology services and solutions. We bring together professionals from Qatar and across the world with deep domain expertise aligned to specific industries. Having world-class and dedicated local resources, we support a flexible...
See all Careers and Jobs at malomatia