- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
About the Job
We are looking to hire a bright, enthusiastic, self-motivated full-time Full Stack Web Developer.
- As a Full Stack Web Developer, your primary duties will be helping us build new and awesome experiences for our internal and external customers, meaning your work will touch all aspects of front-end and back-end development, including databases, business logic, web services, front-end UI/UX, performance engineering, custom development, testing, and deployment.
- You’ll leverage the latest database technologies as a basis for analytical application development. This involves modeling data, developing code, processes and creating an optimal platform for data retrieval in support of both internal and external facing applications.
- The teams working on features are Agile, and we place a premium on collaboration and locally-made decisions.
These include (but not limited to) the following:
- Create, develop, modify, and maintain internal and external facing software applications as part of a development/project team
- Work in a high-performing team environment developing data solutions for many of our core products and platforms
- Provide full application development life cycle support, including creating specifications, researching products, development, customized coding, quality assurance and deployment
- Test and deploy firmware to proprietary Security Access Control device
- Collaborate with UX and Product teams to implement robust, data-driven UI
- Develop and maintain internal UI component libraries
- Develop and maintain our API that powers all of our front-end applications
- Architect web applications from the ground up, with a focus on extensibility and scalability
- Experience with CI tools and automated build/testing software
- Work with solutions and back-end engineers to deliver new products and ensure the success of our delivered solutions
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Peerless is a growing expertise in software development. Our team’s expertise, our ongoing technical and business training programs, client and industry research and in-vestment in Business ensures that we stay at the forefront of the companies targeted for developing and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Peerless