- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Designing travel packages to all over the world
- Researching for new hotels and destinations and developing new packages and new contracts.
- Meet with clients to help them choose the perfect destinations that match their needs.
- Handle clients reservations
- Final presentation for clients to give them all the details regarding the destinations they will be visiting.
- Hold regular briefings with the stuff to share basic information on all the destinations.
- Help team members in handling difficult cases & angry customers
- Get aware and involved in all departments (honeymoon, sports tourism, reservations, sales & Marketing).
- Hold regular meetings with the team to strengthen communication & ensure that the same objectives are shared among all
- Make sure that tour operators & Reps info. is up-to-date using briefings & breaking news utilities
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Travel and Tourism
About this Company
We are a company of trusted, passionate travel consultants who create customized journeys to inspiring destinations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Hammock Tours