- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits
About the Job
- Present and sell company services to current and potential clients.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects & contact them and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current services knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings and follow-up.
- Monthly and yearly sales Plan
- Capable to build sales team and providing training and technical support
- Good relation with shipping lines
- Have a break record with clients and good relationship with clients
- Able to discover new client and build a strong relation with them.
- Achieve targets and responsible for branch business plan.
Management & People -related tasks:
- Evaluate staffing needs, conduct interviews and hire new staff
- Provide new hire orientation and training for team members
- Develop and mentor team members on an on-going basis
- Handle employee performance issues including evaluations, discipline and employment separation decisions
- Demonstrate solid decision-making skills and ability to prioritize ever-changing daily tasks
- Delegate tasks and project work within the team
- Support, lead and manage sales team
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Import and Export Logistics and Supply Chain
Experience and Skills:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree (BA/BS) from four-year University, ideally with major/concentrations in business/marketing, logistics and/or supply chain management, or equivalent degree.
- 10+ years of related outside sales experience, with a demonstrable book of business
and strong shipper relationships in diversified industries.
- Relevant (functionally specific) job knowledge and experience, including ocean.
- Ability to sell/represent the company other lines of business including customs brokerage and related value added information services.
- A unique combination of good interpersonal and communications/presentation skills, both written and oral, coupled with a sharp business acumen and consultative sales.
About this Company
When the vision for the both Speedex Courier Group (founded 1980) and Kebaa Misr for Logistics services Company (Founded 1989) where incorporated to establish a leading international company for logistics and marine services. First International for Shipping & Investment...
See all Careers and Jobs at First International for Shipping & Investment