- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Contribute to divisional strategy through aligning activities within division strategy and business plans.
- Ensure all divisional activities comply with corporate governance, along with the regulatory & legal frameworks.
- Identify, manage, mitigate and report for accrued or potential risks in divisional activities.
- Maintain & Develop Business Relationships with FIs through business development activities
- Assess opportunities and potential business (globally and locally) through research and analysis.
- Manage AML and KYC for all financial institutions; Recommending country and bank limits to the appropriate approving authorities and revision to existing limits based on periodic review, if required.
- Manage Bank’s Nostro accounts regarding administration, transaction, analysis;
- Conducting visits to Banks & non-Banks (i.e. brokerage firms, investment banks and insurance companies) to discuss ways of joint cooperation with them.. While working to attract their deposits and arranging their Cash management.
- Support Sales through ongoing guidance to F.I. team on business requirements and compliances,
- organizing in-house training and guide for developing tools for better identification of sales opportunities, services and solutions and optimizing the F.I. portfolio.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least