- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Master's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis .
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design) .
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options .
- Build productive trust relationships with customers .
- Comply with inventory control procedures .
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries .
- Provide direct customer services by informing them of products and services
- Meet individual and company sales targets .
- Promote new products to customers and record orders .
- Handle and resolve customers’ complaints .
- Explain products’ value and capabilities to customers .
- Generate product or service interest for customers by providing them benefits information .
- Emphasize on product features and benefit, quote prices and prepare sales forms .
- Check inventory to ensure product is in stock.
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers .
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager .
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services .
- Maintain the Showroom as a professional place of business.
- Meet the sales quotas for the showroom.
- Actively participate in showroom hospitality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle returned items and follow up with customers when needed.
2 to 4 years
Master's Degree at least
Apparel and Fashion Luxury Goods and Jewelry Retail
About this Company
ASFOUR Crystal is a globally recognized name that is synonymous with unique quality and decades of dedication. Once voiced, the words ASFOUR Crystal bring to mind images of precision cuts, unmatched clarity and luminous, colourful sparkle. With more than 50 years of experience...
See all Careers and Jobs at Asfour Crystal