- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Converse with customer to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using carrier tariff books/systems, and hotel rate books/references, or quote package tour's costs.
- Book transportation and hotel reservations, tours, and handles all visa arrangements.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by the company.
- Handle clients' Technical problems.
- Adhere to all operating, quality and security procedures.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Airlines/Aviation Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Aphrodite Holding has provided and persists to provide an unprecedented level of excellence in key facets in the aviation and insurance industry since 1992.
See all Careers and Jobs at Aphrodite-Severals
Headquartered in Switzerland and the UK with operational offices in Egypt, Aphrodite covers Europe and the Middle...