- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for data management in vessels shore side abstract file, and should update it daily on the designated system
- Follow up and record through the noon positions and vessel daily report, the actual speed, consumption of each voyage and report any Variances to direct supervisor.
- Extract manifest data per voyage showing detailed items as per preset template and make sure all figures are accurate after verification with finance and documentation departments
- Confirm data entry from arrival or departure report to the transportation plan in snails and extract related reports.
- Analyze the operation process of the vessel according to the data
- Follow up with sales dept. that the vessel is not exceeding the allocated space in each voyager.
- Maintain related tasks assigned by direct supervisor when needed
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
IACC Holdings is a privately owned investment company with a focus on shipping and logistics. Our origins trace back to 1979, when industry pioneer Mostafa El Ahwal founded International Associated Cargo Carrier (IACC). Decades of being at the forefront of the Egyptian and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Transmar International