- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- Drive Project Execution to maximize the results with respect to cash and margin whilst delivering on time, in conformity with the contract according to customer expectations and EHS Requirements.
- Manage Projects’ activities in accordance with standards and rules of the company.
- Initiate, Plan, Execute, Control and finally close the processes related to (among others) Quality (Q), Costs
- (C) and Time (D = Time) of the project.
The Job Holder shall be responsible for the successful completion of the following:
- Deliver projects according to QCD, Contract and Safety commitments as specified at contract signature & related signed Variation Orders
- Ensure that the project workload needs are well forecasted and anticipated by Project Core Team
- Participate & prepare Monthly Project Review (MPR) of projects under his / her control as per rules defined in MPR instructions
- Define, review& adjust strategies of the project with RC Projects Director and Customer Director; periodically
- Animate and lead operationally the Project Core Team, defining the project priorities
- Support Customer Director in proposing and negotiating variation orders and claims with customer
- Support Customer Director in getting customer acceptance of the project
- Ensure TIS / Transport Project Management Processes, Methods and Tools are applied on project
- Ensure EHS rules are applied
- As per specific delegation of the Regional Center Projects Director, coordinate a team of Project
- Managers, making sure their projects are executed as per QCD commitment
- Those missions will be fulfilled with the support of the corresponding central functions according to the Company’s rules and processes
10 to 20 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
Qualifications & Skills:
EDUCATION: University degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical ONLY)
- Efficiency and Effectiveness Oriented
- Leadership, initiative and decision minded
- Innovative and Problem solver
- Communication skills. Transparency. Ethical behavior.
- Decision maker. Capable of initiatives.
- Ability to motivate people and inspire changes
- Ability to manage and develop team members
- Elaborate a vision. Manage risks
- Clear reporting, and anticipation
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
- +10 years Minimum technical knowledge in line with the assessed projects/products
- Minimum Experience in Railway of +5 years is a MUST
- External recognition /accreditation are an added value.
- Project Management Experience handling Complex Projects
- Technical knowledge of the Metro (Power Supply Group)
- Competent in Project Management Tools (ADEL, SAP , PMS, Microsoft Project, CPR,MPR)
- Language Skills: Excellent command of Arabic and English (written/ spoken). French is an advantage
- Excellent presentation, communication, and analytical skills
- IT Skills: Knowledgeable in all standard office tools
About this Company
The company was founded in 1997 as Pauline D’Arcy HR & Recruitment Consulting being one of the first executive search firms in Egypt. After a 10 year period of growing renown for professional recruitment standards, the company joined AIMS International as Egypt’s local partner...
See all Careers and Jobs at AIMS International Egypt