- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
Confidential, Negotiable + Overtime, Medical and Social insurance.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Build a customer-oriented focus in the Call Center by providing quality actions and resolutions to their concerns and queries.
- Follow communication/update expectations with clients, in accordance with the company policies, scheme or agreed time frames set.
- Answer inbound calls as well as assist customers who have specific inquiries
- Build customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company
- Provide personalized customer service of the highest level
- Update the existing database with changes and the status of each existing/prospective customer/member
- Document details of telephone conversation and actions taken.
- Correspond with Call Center Supervisor and Claims Manager and keep an open channel of communication.
- Maintaining records and close-loop each call by completing the clerical duties which includes faxing, filling up paperwork, doing checks on credit references, as well as liaising with other departments
- Analyze the various parts of a problem properly and develop logical solutions within the permitted scope of work.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Insurance