- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Perform operational, financial and compliance engagements of various functional areas in accordance with company policies and procedures and the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing. Internal audits include planning the audit, designing and executing audit procedures, creating audit working papers, and preparing the audit report.
- Under guidance, collaborate with management to develop appropriate action plans, as needed, based on results of internal audit testing.
- Follow up with management on previous audit findings to assure action plans have been completed.
- Develop audit and internal control processes and procedures
- Ensure timely completion of internal audit engagement
- Plan and develop a multi-year internal audit plan
- Examine, evaluate, report and recommend improvements on the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and risk management practices. This includes, identifying and evaluating material risks to which the Fund is exposed due to a lack of policies and/or due to non- compliance with internal control or risk management practices, also making the relevant recommendations
- Provide senior management with periodic reports regarding the adherence to and the adequacy of internal controls, highlighting any gaps that expose the Fund to a loss of assets or reputation
- Prepare reports for senior management and inform them without delay on any issues of significance about Risk, Internal Control or Management practice; Internal Audit Specialist Office of the Internal Auditor
- Develop and maintain Quality Assurance and improvement programs of the Internal Auditing function
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Entertainment