- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 6,000 EGP per month, Social Insurance - Medical Insurance - Life Insurance - Mobile Allowance
- Education Level:
- Diploma at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Partnering with HR manager to determine staffing needs.
- Screening resumes.
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Making recommendations for hiring methods.
- Coordinating interviews with the HR manager.
- Following up on the interview process status.
- Maintaining relationships with department managers to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Maintaining the company structure, personnel policy, and labor law regarding employment practices.
- Completing timely reports on employment activity.
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees.
- Updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Updating Performance Monitoring guidance to reflect updates to Performance Monitoring policy.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Life Chemicals Group
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
English Speaking and Interpersonal Skills.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Life chemicals group. Is a joint stock company - established since 1992 based in Cairo – Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Life Chemicals Group
The group had grown from challenge to challenge to become one of the largest independent chemicals supplier and Distributor in the Egyptian market as well as exporting...
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.