- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus
- Education Level:
- Master's Degree at least
About the Job
- Managing of the Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Cash management
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual reports
- Prepare monthly key figures and carried out the necessary financial ratios and other instruments to assist the decision makers.
- Preparation of the forecasting and budgeting reports.
- Managing of all process auditing in Company.
- Making the financial and administrative line up to save company rights and others.
- Making the credit policy company to manage the relation between company and Customers.
- Responsible for Annual Accounts Finalization and reporting as per company Reporting Rules & Accounting Standards.
- Making and executing the auditing program.
- Review the general ledgers, trial balance, balance sheet and profit and loss.
- Review obligation departments before the closing monthly.
- Analyzed financial records to forecast future financial position and budget requirements.
- Analyzed financial accounts to provide detailed reports of fiscal health to General Manager and Chairman.
More than 10 years
Master's Degree at least
Business Supplies and Equipment
Key Financial Management Skills
- Strategic Financial Planning Budgeting & Forecasting
- Audit Management
- Bank Negotiations & Relations
- Cost & Profit Management
- MIS / Financial Reporting
- Working Capital Management
- Capital Investment /Treasury Management
- Executive Leadership & Supervision
- Cash Flow Management