- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Posts social media on a daily basis, bringing our offering to life through new angles to tackle photos and write captions. (Ensure that he/she does regular research on social media platforms to understand trends, ways of writing, etc)
- Work with the projects and retail teams to develop ongoing content for social media
- Create new campaigns e.g. videos of before and after, home tours, bringing summer promotions to life, etc.
- Run regular ads/boosts on facebook to extend our reach.
Annual Marketing Plan & Budget:
- Work with the marketing manager on the annual marketing plan and budget.
- Conduct market research and competitive benchmarking in order to better understand customer needs and adapt marketing plan as needed.
- Run market research to continuously understand the market and understand our positioning and potentional opportunities.
- Work with the marketing and sales team on designing and setting up and maintaining great displays at the Eklego showroom.
- Coordinate photo-shoots of new projects/products with photographer to include in website and portfolio. Make sure they are properly filed.
- Designing and executing promotions within marketing plan.
- Update website with new projects, products and news.
- Change the website homepage at least 3 times a year (e.g. summer, winter, and sales)
- Coordinate with web designers to ensure updates are done as required.
- Update pricing and product info on a continuous basis
- Manage e-commerce issues on a continuous basis
- Research various trade fairs to participate in and negotiate contracts with fairs we choose to participate in
- Work with team on all activities relating to participation in fair including design, booth set-up, and invitations.
Corporate Identity and Marketing Materials:
- Work with marketing manager to design, produce and updating any furniture or accessories catalogues.
- Coordinate the design and production of all internal corporate identity materials, including: brochures, catalogues, portfolios, and packaging.
- Work with marketing manager in finding suitable designers and print houses as needed.
- Supervise and maintain communication with graphic designers and printers.
Public Relations (PR):
- Competitions/ Awards:
- Research and apply to various international and local competitions and awards
- Put together the application packages for competitions/awards including the supervision of any design, photography, or other tasks needed
- Work with marketing and sales team on planning and holding promotional events for the showroom including sales, new collection launches or other.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Proven ability to deliver high quality business results
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in the marketing field.
- Perfect standard of Written and Spoken English
About this Company
Eklego Design is an award-winning Cairo-based architecture, interior, and furniture design firm established in 2000 by Hedayat Islam and Dina El Khachab. Over the past 15 years, the firm has rapidly grown from a staff of three, to a team of over 40 employees, including 20...
See all Careers and Jobs at Eklego Design