- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
About the Job
Responsible for the architectural design, development, and deployment of the enterprise's overall systems. Defines system solutions based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms. Researches, identifies, selects, and tests technology products required for solution delivery. Establishes, implements, and documents the technology integration or migration strategies. The position requires staying on top of the industry trend and new technologies for the system architecture.
- Web services and Payment Gateway like Paypal, Stripe, CCAVenue, BrainTree, PayU, PayTM .
- Writing and executing Use Cases and Business Scenarios and linking them to user stories, features and test planning, design and test cases.
- Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Using tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product.
- Evaluate and identify software solutions.
- Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- A minimum of 5 years, or more, of proven increasing responsibility and professional success, including experience successfully leading and implementing IT design / architecture with merchant businesses
- Possess demonstrated ability and agility to quickly adapt to rapidly evolving and changing business priorities, along with delivering programs leveraging technology and innovation.
- Proven ownership, execution and delivery accountability experience leading highly visible enterprise and line-of-business programs.
- Broad understanding and technical knowledge of IT solutions and technologies across all areas of IT.
- Direct experience with high performance, transaction-based complex systems is strongly preferred.
- Experience in organizations with a mixed technology portfolio of core/legacy systems and newer leading edge technologies, and the integration of the two, is strongly preferred.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Prior experience in Solution Architect role with a strong background in object-oriented programming design using UML
- Proven expertise in .net design, PHP and/or comparable development of web related technologies
- Hands on experience in SOAP, RESTFul WS and XML, JSON
- Thorough understanding of relational databases ( Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL) and No-SQL databases.
- General understanding of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF or ArchiMate.
- Exposure to Cloud-based Solutions and Virtualization using platforms such as Azure, AWS.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
About this Company
Media House IMC (Integrated modeling corporate) is an AI-powered software company that has brought tremendous changes in the business world. We are pursuing AI technology quite intensely in order to be one of the superpowers when it comes to AI. We also use Business...
See all Careers and Jobs at Media House