This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Determine compliance with company controls and procedures for execution of documents and payment methods According to SAP Blueprint.
- Review Sales Processing Cycle, quotation attachments Pending Sales orders executed documents for evidence or indication of authorization of transaction
- Compile information on employee violations of SAP Users roles VS Transactions code through SAP.
- Retrieve bank or financial statements transaction, receipts, invoices, checks and other Transaction of company transactions
- Compare accounting Doc. For invoices, checks and receipts with statements to find inconsistencies or incomplete documentation or Documents flow
- Examine Purchases Processing Cycle, Outstanding Po’s, pending Materials transfers etc…….
- Evaluate reliability of the source of financial data (manual Transactions).
- Identify potential breaches in data or system and business process risks
- Report findings of the audit to direct managers
- Prepares and presents reports that reflect findings results and documents process.
- Perform the requirements of each (Daily – weekly – monthly – Quarterly - Annually) assignment within the procedures, policies and the previous report of each business unit.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field, plus around a year's experience in auditing or accounts work.
- Pharmaceutical & medical industry Background is preferable
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and SAP knowledge experience
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Attention to details
About this Company
Teleperformance at a Glance:
See all Careers and Jobs at Teleperformance - Egypt
Teleperformance Egypt Established in 2007, Teleperformance Egypt is the first multinational contact center company to open in Egypt performing all contact center services serving Egypt, Middle East and Africa, and Offshore markets...