- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Responsible for executing sales plans and marketing activity.
- Develop new business and long-term account opportunities through prospecting and cold calling.
- Develop, coordinate and implement marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- Develop sales presentations, and participate in meetings with clients.
- Complete requests for proposals and support sales team in dealing with clients.
- Develop new business strategies that can be continuously altered to meet the rapidly changing market/clients needs which will be submitted and revised by the direct manager.
- Working on basic market research to understand our products & market needs.
- Build a database for all our potential customers which helped in increase our sales.
- Train and share experience with the new comers/employees with the ability to give feedback and measure any reached progress.
- Oversee, maintain and upgrade existing accounts to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- You will have to submit a weekly performance report and monthly achievements regularly to your direct Manager.
- Beware of the customer service needed to keep the ongoing business accounts through maximum client satisfaction.
- Develop punishment and reward system for the department which will be revised by the direct manager.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising Photography
About this Company
We are Dottopia, We’re the creative strategy behind the headline, the directors behind the perfect photo. We’re the code that makes you keep clicking and graphics that engage and inspire. We’re the ones that lose sleep over typography and take our work home with us. We’re the lucky ones who love what we do and hate to give up.
See all Careers and Jobs at Dottopia