- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Legal Services Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Legal Fair Law Firm was established in 2004 by Mr. Amgad Mokhtar. Till that moment; Legal Fair was just a thought we were striving to achieve. In a short time; we found that success was closer than we thought, but our current and future challenge is to keep the arrow up. Our...
See all Careers and Jobs at Legal Fair Law Firm