- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for preparing studies on customer trends and developments in the online market by gathering the necessary information.
- Participate in conducting studies on competitors in the field of Real Estate market of services by gathering the necessary information in terms of their marketing methods.
- Preparing company pages on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. Using Photoshop and HTML
- Manage the content of company pages on social media different daily or weekly.
- Providing consultancy and development plans for the company's websites in terms of design, content and ease of use in order to increase the number of visits to the company's website and encourage e-commerce for the company's products and services.
- Add website content by updating company data and promotions.
- Extract reports using and visiting clients for websites and company pages -using Google Analytics technology
- Follow up the efficiency of Real estate campaigns and their completion on time.
- Follow up the adjustment of prices and discount rates during promotional campaigns, special offers periods and follow-up sites to comply with the implementation of price protection policy
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management