- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Ensure an effective and efficient reception service is provided to patients and any other visitors to the practice.
- Using own judgment and communication skills ensure that patients with no prior appointment but who need urgent consultation are seen in a logical and non-disruptive manner.
- Advice patients of relevant charges for services accept payment and issue receipts for same.
- Enter patient information on to the computer as required and as appropriate and within the correct time frame for safety of receipt of the information.
- To assist with the registration of new patients and take joint responsibility for dealing with any queries that arise in Reception with particular emphasis on private and overseas patients.
- First-line Supervisor to Reception staff, motivating them, identifying any skill gaps and assisting in ongoing training.
- Prepare the staff rota ensuring there is adequate cover at times of absence.
- Organize cover for extended hours sessions.
- Ensure office staff’s compliance with practice protocols and procedures.
- Participate in the daily office reception rota.
- Carry out any other delegated duties considered appropriate to the post.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at El Ghandour Hospital
We do our best to provide a highly qualified medical services to our people in East Delta and The Canal through excellent medical teams using the most recent medical equipment with a reasonable prices.
We do respect:
Social values and beliefs.
Customer always comes first.
Importance of safety and quality.