- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Installs, troubleshoots, services, related PC software, telephones, cables, and
- Provides Hardware, software support.
- Installs, services, and repairs computers, laptops and installs company software.
- Maintains trouble logs. Instructs users in the use of computers and networks.
- Investigates information, network, and communications needs of users, and makes
- Recommendations regarding software and hardware. Moves equipment from office to office.
- Provides support to users and troubleshoots/resolves problems.
- Maintains all support work orders in company help desk system
- May participate in after-hours support via cell phone and remote access to PC and/or network
- Ensure end-users have optimal working equipment
- Ensure end-users are supported quickly and efficiently for incidents, problems, and requests; reduce first-call- resolution times; must have excellent judgment for when to escalate
- Ensure the LAN in office is working efficiently
- Keeps Hardware inventory equipment and report’s findings of any problems
- Must be passionate about helping people work more efficiently by utilizing technology with little or no downtime
- Must be proactive in ensuring systems are performing and continue to perform at optimal levels
- Works with other teams and departments in performing tasks associated.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Al Ahly Medical Services Totally owned by the National Bank of Egypt; one of the largest financial institutions in Africa & Middle East, Start-up issued capital of EGP 500 Million and paid-up capital of EGP 50 Million,we are Committed to provide both the public and private...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Ahly Medical Company