- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Medical Education Specialist
- Caduceus Lane is hiring a professional medical education specialist, who will be responsible for developing scientific communication and medical education materials carefully tailored for both patients and healthcare professionals.
- You will get the chance to join a dynamic environment, where you will be a part of the challenging process of developing interesting scientific solutions for the healthcare community and pharmaceuticals industry, while constantly gaining extensive regional exposure.
- Caduceus Lane is looking for an initiative-taking, proactive team player, who is eager to keep learning, advance his/her career and be part of the organization’s ongoing growth.
- Conducting thorough scientific literature research to collect comprehensive medical data on a variety of therapeutic areas and healthcare topic
- Preparing regular reports as well as aiding in developing action plans for long-term educational projects, including identifying deliverables, setting timelines and developing objectives
- Implementing efficient archiving and reporting systems to keep track of ongoing, future and finished products
- Distilling vast pools of scientific data into suitable medical educational materials, in addition to reviewing and editing data towards developing effective content'
- Collaborating with in-house business partners to facilitate the exchange of experience and information
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Marketing and Advertising Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Caduceus Lane is a leading entrepreneurial company that serves specialized strategic marketing and corporate medical consultation for healthcare domains and pharmaceuticals industries, employing a ‘pioneer networking business model’ that would create high-quality marketing...
See all Careers and Jobs at Caduceus Lane