- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monitoring the budget
- Responsible for the short-range and long-range budget reviews/updates, analyze and evaluate data from various sources, and prepare month-end financial variances.
- Prepare annual operating budget and quarterly budget updates; assist in preparing a monthly profit and loss statement
- Designs analytical reports and prepares complex financial trend and data analysis reports; pro-actively identifies potential data and analytical needs to support management; provide business development support as needed by modeling various corporate transaction alternatives.
- Participate in the close process by working with department managers to ensure adequate and accurate accruals are maintained; support the accounting team within the quarterly closing review and analysis
- Will regularly and pro-actively review the business financial controls to ensure eliminating business risks associated with pricing, billing and collection.
Cash Planning & Management:
- Directs cash management operations to include daily cash administration, management of current accounts and bank relations.
- Reviews and drives improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Timely reconciles cash application and disbursements.
- Monitors cash transactions to ensure that bank account balances to the report and any unusual items are investigated.
- Forecasts, monitors and tracks cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.).
- Prepares cash flow reports, and identifies and evaluates variances.
- Works with business unit management (including functional leaders) to accurately forecast timing and amount of cash flows during future intervals as per the Financial Model designed.
- Assists with project assignments and financial reporting.
- Works with the Financial Controller from one end and the FM functional leaders from another; to set up the cost models for the different services rendered
- Maintains the full financial cycle, rendering to collection
- Review the actual cost vs. pricing to ensure business profitability within the main business guidelines
- Produces, presents and discusses analytical costing reports on the business with the financial controller.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Recreational Facilities and Services
About this Company
Beyond the ancient sites and bustling cities of Egypt lies the country’s most precious treasure: the Red Sea Coast. For years, people from all over have flocked to its coral reefs, blue waters and pure sandy beaches, considered the best in the world. With intoxicating natural...
See all Careers and Jobs at Somabay