- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is one of the most crucial and impactful roles in our company and we take great pride in the quality of team members that hold this role. With a very ambitious plan to conquer the Middle East on-demand grocery market, the BDM is the first point of contact with our valued partners, the shops. The BDM hold the responsibility of selecting and sealing a partnership with the best shop in each area.
"To the moon and even further"
- Extend the network of affiliate shops
- Build and maintain a comprehensive database of shops and contacts for the U.A.E.
- Find new ways of approaching stores and convincing them to join InstaShop.
- Assist and Cooperate with other Business Development Managers
- Provide feedback towards improving the applications and the processes of the company
- Devise business development techniques and tactics
- Plan, organize and execute business development programs
- Share insights and activities of competitors with Field Marketing Analyst