- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Shift Based
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties performed by employees in this position will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Consistently operates one or more machines at or above standard levels considering waste, efficiency and utilization.
- Troubleshoot causes of machine malfunctions. Make appropriate adjustments or repairs to ensure that the quality of the cartons meeting specifications and that the machines operate properly.
- Conducts quality checks at regular intervals. Takes corrective action to fix defects identified.
- Performs minor repairs during production.
- Performs simple make readies and changeovers.
- Performs daily machine maintenance.
- Performs weekly machine maintenance.
- Communicates with the operator from the previous and following shifts to review any problems experienced on the machines throughout the department.
- Communicates with supervisor to determine priorities for the day and identify any change overs or other special directions related to the department.
- Communicates production information to crew members.
- Performs purge procedures when changing to a new product and completes the required checklists.
- Covers breaks for feeders and catcher/packers.
- Insures that corrugated, trays and other supplies are available for catcher/packers.
- Completes appropriate end of shift paperwork, accounting for crewing time, machine time, and production quantities.
- Read and understands job sheets. Uses information to ensure machine is set up and production is run according to specification.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by supervision.
- Operate corrugation machines and process lines safely and efficiently to produce a quality product that meets specifications.
- Set up, load and operate equipment to apply chemical solutions and adhesives to material.
- Perform preventative maintenance procedure
- Use snap gauge, Framing square and other gauges to qualify product conformance.
- Perform random test to ensure accuracy
- Maintain activity and quality log
- Troubleshoot equipment and make machine adjustments as required to maintain quality standards and process conditions.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Manufacturing Packaging and Containers
About this Company
Golden packs Co. is a family owned business which was founded in 2008. Over the years we have established ourselves as one of the biggest and most reliable corrugated box manufacturing plans in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Canadian Company For Manufacturing Cartons (Golden Packs)
We are committed to