- Good knowledge of measuring instruments and techniques
- Good knowledge of plastic molding technologies (EBM and/or SBM and/or IM)
- Good knowledge of ISO standards
- Basic knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment rules and practices
- Basic knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
- Basic knowledge of Statistical Process Control and statistical analysis
- Good knowledge of English
- Be Accountable. Accept responsibility for your actions. Be accountable for your results. Take ownership for your mistakes.
- Be Jugaad. Be analytic. Be frugal and avoid sophistication to get the job done without compromising on quality.
- Be Resilient and Work Hard. Be able to endure, to cope with stress and to positively respond to challenges.
- Be a Team Player. Build trust in your relationships and contribute to making the work environment positive and stable.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an ISO certified Quality Lab of a manufacturing company, preferably in the FMCG sector
About this Company
Serioplast is the largest Italian supplier and a leader throughout Europe in the production of customised, rigid plastic bottle packaging for the largest multinational brands in the mass consumer goods markets. The company is part of the larger packaging group, Old Mill...
See all Careers and Jobs at Serioplast