- Experience Needed:
- 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Medical and Social Insurance,
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
Job Summary: We are looking for creative and results driven (Senior) Dynamics CRM Support Engineer to take part in our customer support department to support our clients globally.
- Dynamics CRM experience in an enterprise customer with at least 50 users is required
- Ability to develop workflows, plug-ins and able to do entity modifications
- Providing support to our existing customers by,
- fixing bugs
- performing enhancement requests
- providing platform level support for running Dynamics CRM Servers, Windows Servers, Database server
- providing training to CRM admins
- Experience in debugging applications by using the following tools
- SQL Profiler
- Dynamics CRM Diagnostics tool
- Windows error logs
- SQL Query Analyzer
- Preparing release notes and release packages.
- Updating incident tracking system regularly, informing clients timely, documenting findings and root causes meticulously.
- Maintaining client environments and ensuring they are in sync with actual client environments.
- Experience in developing and maintaining SQL maintenance plans.
- Minimum 3 years of web based application development experience
- Business know how on banking is preferred
- Communication skills in English (listening, speaking and writing),
- Ability to work on client projects on client premises,
- Flexibility to travel when needed for project assignments in various countries.
- Business know-how on retail and corporate banking is preferred
Keywords / Skills: CRM SDK, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server,
About this Company
Founded in 1998 as a joint venture and headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey, VeriPark is leading global provider of multi-channel delivery, customer relationship management and loan origination solutions for financial institutions. VeriPark creates technological innovations that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Veripark