- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare the weekly and monthly budget across all sites.
- Creates structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget constraints.
- Responsible for the project execution and governance aspect.
- Adapt plans based on evolving needs, conditions or issues that may arise and ensure on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals.
- Ensure project documentation, supporting materials, and project plans are updated and readily available for internal team.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Renewables and Environment
About this Company
Empower was founded to design alternative solutions to our energy problems using all the types of available wastes to generate energy in an efficient ways in a profitable models to the investors and the governments.
See all Careers and Jobs at Empower
We implemented several projects in Egypt with a strong...