- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We in the Egyptian Canadian Co. For Manufacturing Carton , we are looking to hire A Production Manager
We are looking for a qualified Production Manager who has good experience in Carton Manufacturing who will be responsible for the smooth running of its production process and quality.
- The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements.
- Production managers ensure that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently.
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and other peer managers
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusts schedules as needed
- Monitoring product standards and implement quality-control programmers
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective
- Organizing workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Supervising and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determining amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
About this Company
Golden packs Co. is a family owned business which was founded in 2008. Over the years we have established ourselves as one of the biggest and most reliable corrugated box manufacturing plans in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Canadian Company For Manufacturing Cartons (Golden Packs)
We are committed to