- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction management of the project as related to steel erection in site.
- Responsible for implementation of the scope of work as related to planning, cost control and the final handover to the end user.
- Monitor and report to the CEO of project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented.
- Review man-hours duration and manning forecasts and resource requirements.
- Monitor construction productivity and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance.
- Adhere to the company safety standards and promote safety culture among the ranks throughout the Company.
- Planning project time schedule, budget and resources needed.
- Developing project method of statement and work plan.
- Selecting and leading project teams and stakeholders.
- Reporting regularly on project progress to client and to senior management.
- Making sure that each stage of the project is progressing on time and on budget.
- Following up with all projects steps (Shop Drawing - Manufacturing - Sites - Delivery).
- Evaluates and approves changes that substantially impact the scope, budget, or schedule of a project.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Established in 2007, Osmacom aims at fulfilling the explosive needs of the industrial sector at the desired quality and at a convenient frame. Osmacom utilizes world-class technology and a pool of experts to establish new quality standards that comply with global quality...
See all Careers and Jobs at OsmaCom for Steel Industries