- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
12,000 to 16,000 EGP per month
- Males Only
About the Job
- Develop work schedules for all staff technicians and make adjustment as needed to accommodate changing workloads
- Ensure all resources are available to staff members as needed to allow them to perform maintenance and repair of medical equipment and systems
- Provide critical problem solving and decision making including work prioritization of equipment with higher clinical repair needs.
- Lead implementation and ongoing improvement of biomedical engineering management programs, including operational standards and effective industry-specific key performance indicators.
- In charge of equipment service contracts, warranty compliance.
- In charge of preventive maintenance, installation and inventory management of all machines spare parts and consumable
- In charge of spare parts warranties and prices as well stock management
- Providing distributors with any technical need
- Hold weekly meeting with the team members to make sure all work process are in place
- Hold weekly meeting with the GM
- Hold weekly meeting with the team members to discuss the department strategy and performance and follow-up on daily operational matters
8 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Healthcare and Medical Services Medical Devices and Supplies