- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Health Insurance + Yearly Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Experience new and diverse professional challenges. Take your career further with MegaSoft's Business Service Management Department (BSM). Be part of a multicultural team that helps our clients to transform how their IT services are delivered.
- This position will require working closely with internal team as well as the customer during delivery.
- The individual will work within a matrix organization and lead a cross technical team in developing and implementing project deliverables, with an emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency.
- This person will manage a team performing in technical roles in support of the solution construction, implementation, and system integration (based on IBM Solutions) in a department, program, account, or business area, delivering high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements.
- The practitioner should have strong leadership skills, project/program management skills, and hands-on experience implementing IBM Solutions.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Software Information Technology Services
The preferred candidates must have experience in:
- Hands-on experience in implementing IBM Software Solutions (Tivoli, IoT, Cognos, Maximo, Netcool)
- Hands-on experience in integration between Applications
- Enterprise Applications and Solutions Management
- Technical Team Management and Day-to-Day Technical Operations
- Bachelor's Degree
- English Fluent
- 5+ years Technical Management / Application Management experience in IT global environment
- Leadership skills with proven track record in delivering on-time
- Ability to apply problem solving skills.
- Ability to articulate, define and execute creative strategies to grow the Technical Team and improve their performance
- Exercise sound business judgment before making decisions
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to resolve conflicts and problems and follow through to completion
- Communication & Presentations Skills (Oral & Written)
- Comfortable working under pressure with time constraints, demonstrated multitasking capabilities
- MS Project and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to communicate articulately and effectively at all levels of business.
About this Company
MegaSoft is a regional IT Business Service Management Consulting and Training Firm. We are the trusted advisor to world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions. We help leaders make distinctive, lasting, and substantial improvements to the performance of their IT...
See all Careers and Jobs at MegaSoft