- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Advertising Traffic Manager is the central contact point for all creative project work that flows through the agency.
- Once a job has been opened in the Agency Management System (AMS) and a creative brief has been written, the Traffic Manager will support the development of project timeliness working cross-functionally, and will assign specific creative and or digital team experts as required to complete the project and will initiate the kick off.
- The Traffic Manager monitors resource requirements and alerts the appropriate staff of contract needs to ensure that all work will be completed within the scheduled deadlines.
- As needed, the Traffic Manager will work with Project Managers/Account Managers to adjust deadlines while still meeting (and ultimately exceeding) our client’s needs.
- Accountable for logging all job requests in AMS and ensures that the work is completed within the specified timeliness
- Utilizes AMS system to its fullest capabilities to help with setting up jobs and creating a complete workflow
- Reviews daily creative and digital workloads with Project Managers and Creative Manager to adjust or reallocate assignments as needed making sure that the appropriate talent is used and workloads are evenly distributed/maintained
- Makes qualified adjustments to job schedule and overall workload as project demands change.
- Makes sure each team member knows and has logged into specific assignments and has agreed to due dates
- Acts as the mediator between client service and creative teams to establish and re-evaluate priorities as needed
- Keeps in contact with all departments regarding current deadline status and any issues that may need client or agency attention
- Coordinates with vendors and contractors on all outsourced requirements and the scheduling and delivery of those resources
- Supports in opening all agency creative jobs (both online and off) and the assignment of job numbers with cross-functional department leads
- Conducts weekly Traffic/Production meetings, expedites agency workflow
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
A specialized company in the field of supplying all the marketing tools and services for organizations in Africa and Middle East region (AFME), with a great passion to provide customized solutions to companies which enable them to enhance success of their activities and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Eye LTD.