SKILLS and SPECIFICATIONS
- The ability to remain organized while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- Ability to complete tasks with supervision;
- Excellent communication skills in order to be able to work with IFES program and administrative staff to identify and resolve issues.
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality.
- Must value operating in a collaborative and cooperative environment.
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in political science, public administration or a related field.
- MA in a related field is desirable.
- 2 years experience in development projects.
- Previous experience with USAID funded projects or other international organizations is preferred.
- Ability to coordinate with partners and organizations.
- Strong writing skills.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Financial background is an asset.
- Excellent computer skills, including working level proficiency in Word and Excel.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Proficiency in English and Arabic language required.
About this Company
The International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) supports citizens' right to participate in free and fair elections. Our independent expertise strengthens electoral systems and builds local capacity to promote sustainable democracy.
See all Careers and Jobs at The International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES)