- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Target-driven Commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Sales executives sell their company’s services. Customers may include businesses, governmental organizations and individuals, both in the Egypt and abroad. Sales executives approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business, as well as maintaining good relationships with clients. They are also responsible for making repeat sales to their employer’s existing customers. Sales are targets driven.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other
About this Company
We continue to be one of the world’s leading logistics service providers. Our highly trained human resources are well qualified and with many years of experience to acquire better management skills and logistical know how. We are service providers have adequate experience in...
See all Careers and Jobs at U Go Logistics