- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Assisting with the day to day management of import/export multi modal bookings, including documentation, customs entries, releases & deliveries and invoicing.
- Interaction with customers, team members and all internal departments including sales, transport & accounts.
- Liaise with customers and other departments during the booking process ensuring all bookings are handled in accordance with agreed procedures and payment terms.
- Liaise with customers to ensure correct documentation is received for shipment and forwarded to the shipping lines as necessary.
- Ensure shipping lines have all documentation in a timely manner.
- Ensure customer has received copy of necessary documentation for approval.
- Allocation of incoming payments.
- Ensure the booking has been invoiced correctly by shipping line.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that invoices have been paid before documentation is dispatched.
- Import operations (obtaining charges from line, sending endorsed bills and cheques to shipping line, container release requests, liaising with customer and all other areas not listed).
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
We continue to be one of the world’s leading logistics service providers. Our highly trained human resources are well qualified and with many years of experience to acquire better management skills and logistical know how. We are service providers have adequate experience in...
See all Careers and Jobs at U Go Logistics