- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Assisting with the day to day management of import/export multi modal bookings, including documentation, customs entries, releases & deliveries and invoicing.
- Interaction with customers, team members and all internal departments including sales, transport & accounts.
- Liaise with customers and other departments during the booking process ensuring all bookings are handled in accordance with agreed procedures and payment terms.
- Liaise with customers to ensure correct documentation is received for shipment and forwarded to the shipping lines as necessary.
- Ensure shipping lines have all documentation in a timely manner.
- Ensure customer has received copy of necessary documentation for approval.
- Allocation of incoming payments.
- Ensure the booking has been invoiced correctly by shipping line.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that invoices have been paid before documentation is dispatched.
- Import operations (obtaining charges from line, sending endorsed bills and cheques to shipping line, container release requests, liaising with customer and all other areas not listed).
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
WE BRING THE WORLD TO YOU
See all Careers and Jobs at U Go Logistics
U Go-Logistics is a privately owned and managed enterprise dedicated to provide full integrated services to the Egyptian and Foreign Companies in Egypt, with a reputation for providing outstanding quality that continues to secure a loyal...