- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Transportation, Medical Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Overall Responsibility for the smooth functionality of the Customer Service Department.
- Organize the Daily work-flow of Customer Service Department.
- Accurate the customer order management processing.
- Manage all product recalls efficiently.
- Follow up on quality of service, as well as delivered output (quantitative and qualitative results)
- Regularly calls to customers to ensure the service level offered are according to plan.
- Receives complaints and coordinates with all supporting departments and managers, in order to provide a solution/ensure timely and correct execution of solving complaints.
- Resolves internal issues between sales and supporting departments.
- Collects daily / weekly reports from his team and holds weekly meetings
- Ensures all supporting departments to sales are delivering as agreed and follows up all related internal actions to provide on time service to the customers
- Communicates with all departments (sales, marketing, production, supply chain, technical support, etc) to resolve any issues that may compromise performance – acts proactively
- Holds weekly / monthly meeting with supporting departments to provide customer feedback and discuss areas for improvement
- Prepares monthly reports and collaborates with Sales & Marketing manager to exchange important information and suggest important corrective actions needed
About this Company
National Paints is part of Sayegh Group which is established in 1932 and is a leading multinational conglomerate of companies and investments spreading across the Arab World, Eastern and Western Europe and Asia. Sayegh Group has invested in a wide range of products, services...
See all Careers and Jobs at National Paints