- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation, Medical Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Overall Responsibility for the smooth functionality of the Customer Service Department.
- Organize the Daily work-flow of Customer Service Department.
- Accurate the customer order management processing.
- Manage all product recalls efficiently.
- Follow up on quality of service, as well as delivered output (quantitative and qualitative results)
- Regularly calls to customers to ensure the service level offered are according to plan.
- Receives complaints and coordinates with all supporting departments and managers, in order to provide a solution/ensure timely and correct execution of solving complaints.
- Resolves internal issues between sales and supporting departments.
- Collects daily / weekly reports from his team and holds weekly meetings
- Ensures all supporting departments to sales are delivering as agreed and follows up all related internal actions to provide on time service to the customers
- Communicates with all departments (sales, marketing, production, supply chain, technical support, etc) to resolve any issues that may compromise performance – acts proactively
- Holds weekly / monthly meeting with supporting departments to provide customer feedback and discuss areas for improvement
- Prepares monthly reports and collaborates with Sales & Marketing manager to exchange important information and suggest important corrective actions needed
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
National Paints is part of Sayegh Group which is established in 1932 and is a leading multinational conglomerate of companies and investments spreading across the Arab World, Eastern and Western Europe and Asia. Sayegh Group has invested in a wide range of products, services...
See all Careers and Jobs at National Paints