- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Annual increase
About the Job
Job Duties and Responsibility:
- Obtains patient Medical history
- Explains standard procedures to patients.
- Assistance to Radiologist in conducting special procedures.
- Produces Magnetic resource imaging radiography of specific areas as required.
- Preparing equipment and operate the equipment to obtain the best density, detail, and administer contrast materials, and effectively record the requested diagnostic images of the area being imaged.
- Positioning patients to correctly capture the images requested by a physician.
- Preparing patients for their examinations including removal of garments or jewelry that may interfere with procedure and explaining how the process works
- Assume responsibility for the safety.
- Provide patient care that is essential to the performance of a variety of procedures.
- Maintenance of a clean and safe working environment.
- Elect appropriate imaging techniques and operates console and peripheral hardware.
- Enter and monitors patient data.
- Transfer images from disk to magnetic media to produce the transparency.
- Request for maintenance as needed.
- Warming up of processor in the beginning of the workday.
- Properly turning off processor at the end of the workday.
- Keeping the patients and giving them the desired level of comfort and confidence.
About this Company
To provide reliable, timely and cost effective laboratory services to our patients, physicians and health care providers through the largest network of branches in the Middle East. To maintain the highest international standards of laboratory services and health awareness in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Borg Laboratories