- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We’re looking for a Digital marketing specialist self-starter who thrives on analyzing and optimizing digital marketing.
- You’ll work with an upbeat, collaborative team of marketing professionals to run digital ad campaigns and optimize websites; develop and implement activities to drive web traffic; analyze results and drive new opportunities.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
To be shortlisted and interviewed, you must have:
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture,
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEM
- Strong analytical ability and experimental spirit
- High level of experience in data analysis techniques, as well as excellent knowledge of data sources.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint for producing client reports and presentations.
- Excellent analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for data and using data to inform strategic planning.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- A glass-half-full outlook that contributes to our company culture